What is Insomnia:-
If you have trouble falling asleep every day or when you go to lie down in bed, then you can not sleep or it takes a lot of time to sleep, it is called insomnia.
Anyone can get a little sleeplessness, but if you have the problem of not sleeping 3 times in a week, then you must consult a psychiatrist in this matter.
If you feel that you have not been able to sleep or you have lost sleep, and you have this problem for the last 3 months, then you have Insomnia.
Benefits of sleeping well:-
- It increases your immunity power.
- By sleeping well, you will feel a new energy in yourself the next day.
- Getting good sleep improves your mood
- By sleeping well, your memory power increases.
- There are some hormones in your body which are released specifically at night like growth hormone etc. Therefore you should get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- If you are not able to sleep well at night then it can make you feel tired the next day when your concentration power can be etcetera.
Main reasons for not sleeping:-
If it is seen from the point of view of a psychiatrist or counselor, what can be the reasons for not sleeping, then we will talk about this topic. In the language of the psychiatrist, is called insomnia.
This problem of insomnia is common, you do not need to panic, Psychiatrists say that after the age of 40, insomnia problem is found in 30 to 50 percent of people.
There are different types of Insomnia such as:-
- Lack of sleep
- If you sleep, you wake up early.
- Here some people get sleep in the break.
Most people do not even know that sleep deprivation is also a disease, so after reading this article, definitely consult a psychiatrist or doctor.
Now let’s talk about what is the reason for having Insomnia:-
- The first and foremost reason is depression because of this you do not sleep.
- The second most important reason is primary insomnia means your age is between 19 and 21 years old, since when you are here, the person does not sleep.
- The third reason may be that you have become addicted to something, that is, by consuming smoking, alcohol etc. So please don’t consume it.
- Now let’s talk about what is the cause of Insomnia in most of the people, that is Stress. It can also be of different types, due to which the person does not sleep.
- Now let’s talk about the next reason, then that performance anxiety means sleeplessness from 5 to 6 days before the exam. Performance anxiety can also be of different types.
Now let’s talk about the treatment and medicine of insomnia:-
Please note that before using any of the medicines or treatments mentioned in this article on yourself or others, be sure to consult a psychiatrist or doctor, otherwise it can also harm you.
Consult a psychiatrist before using any of the medicines mentioned in this article, our website will not be responsible if it shows you any side effects.
Insomnia is given this treatment :-
- Relaxation therapy
- Pharmaco therapy
- Mindfulness strategies
- Sleep restriction therapy
- Sleep hygiene and education
- Stimulus control therapy.
The patient who is suffering from these therapy can get sleep and he can get rid of it completely.
We will talk about all these therapies one by one in our upcoming article.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.