Hello Friends, Today we will tell you about the mental health of your body, how you can keep your mental health healthy by yoga and will also tell you the activities and tips that can keep your health healthy because your brain There is an organ that controls your entire body and takes care of the right actions and our brain is an organ that is capable of doing incredible work. Therefore, it should be a top priority to protect its purity and well-being.
How yoga enhances brain power
We all know that yoga is good for your body and can keep the brain healthy through yoga and meditation. It helps to keep our body healthy and calm and yoga is used for the treatment of stress, anxiety and all things related to the body. Is the right way
Yoga regulates the vagus nerve which is related to your body’s mood and stress levels. And according to the Ayurveda of Yoga, there are such poses in yoga that correct the working power of the brain.
Yoga Poses For Brain Power and Memory Improving
- Halasana (Plow Pose)
- Sirsasana (Headstand)
- Mayurasana (Peacock Pose)
- Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
- Vajrasana (Diamond Pose)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Spinal Twist Pose)
- Paschtimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- Vriksasana (Tree Stand Pose)
- Reclining Hero Pose
- Bakasana (Crane Pose)
Halasana (Plow Pose)
When you do Halasana, it balances your balance and increases the flow of blood in your brain which is very beneficial for our brain.
- Lie on your back on a yoga mat.
- Keep your hands close to the body. The palms will stay on the ground.Breathing inward, lift the legs upwards.
- The legs will make a 90 degree angle from the waist. The pressure will remain on the abdominal muscles.
- Support the waist with your hands while raising the legs.
- Tilt the straight legs towards the head and move the legs behind the head. Will touch the ground with the toe.
- With the hands removed from the waist, keep it straight on the ground. The palm will remain downwards.
- The waist will remain parallel to the ground.
- Remain in this position for one minute. Focus on the breath, exhaling and bring the legs back to the ground.
- Do not hurry while leaving the seat. Bring the legs back to normal with a uniform speed.
When you do Sirsasana, it balances your balance and increases the flow of blood in your brain which is very beneficial for our brain.
How to Do a Headstand: Step-by-Step
- You have to first sit in Vajrasana by laying a bed sheet or mat for headstand. Remember that you sit in such a way that there is enough space for you to bow down.
- While sitting in Vajrasana, with both elbows on the ground, join the fingers of both hands together.
- Now your palms should be upward by joining the fingers of both hands, so that you can support the palms of your head
- Now keep your head on the palms and keep breathing normal while slowly bending forward. Then slowly let the body load on your head.
- In this state, you have to lift your legs towards the sky, just like you stand on your feet and stand upside down.
If you want to read more about Sirsasana, click here
Vajrasana (Diamond Pose)
To perform Vajrasana (Diamond Pose), first of all, kneel on the floor in the position of Relax. Your knees, big toes and ankles should be parallel to each other and touch the ground. Place your palms on your knees. Keep your spine straight. Look in the front direction, close your eyes. Take rest
Reclining Hero Pose
Place your body in the Vajrasana pose (refer to the pose mentioned above). Without jerking your spine, try to take the upper torso backward until your head/backrests on the ground. Keep your hands on the floor at a comfortable distance from your body, palms up. Rest your head on either side of the body or keep it in the center. Close your eyes.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.