Hello friends, today we will tell you about the benefits and harms of neem that when you eat neem, what are the benefits in your body and what benefits neem can bring to you and what can it harm.
Friends, there are many medicinal properties inside neem, neem leaves, neem toothpaste, neem bark are very beneficial for us.
People say that each part of neem has a different importance, they definitely bring some benefit to the person.
Neem has been given great importance in Ayurveda. And many medicines are made from neem in Ayurveda.
Benefits of neem:-
- Antioxidant properties are found inside neem which prevents the risk of disease.
- Due to the presence of antiseptic in neem leaves, we get clean air.
- Applying a paste of neem leaves is beneficial even if there is any kind of injury.
- Grinding neem leaves and applying it with curd is beneficial in case of problems like ringworm itching. And also gives relief from problems like ringworm itching.
- In case of malarial fever, boil neem bark in water and make a decoction of it and drink it twice a day.
- Using neem oil is beneficial in case of skin diseases. Skin diseases are cured by massaging with neem oil.
- Neem leaves have properties to eliminate stomach worms.
- Consuming neem leaves daily is beneficial for your health.
- Brushing your teeth with neem twig strengthens your teeth.
- Applying a paste of neem bark is beneficial in case of acne on the face.
Overall, neem benefits a person a lot, but it is not that neem is only beneficial, neem is also harmful for humans.
Disadvantages of Neem :-
- Risk of allergy to neem. By the way, the consumption of neem leaves is very beneficial for your skin. The antiseptic properties found in neem leaves relieve many skin related allergies. But experts believe that neem leaves can also cause allergies.
- Health experts also believe that taking heavy doses of neem also puts your kidneys at risk. But so far no such case has come to the fore.
- May disturb the balance of blood pressure. Most people take medicines made from neem to reduce the level of sugar. But if you consume neem more than the limit, then it can also be harmful.
All this information has been taken from any book and any medium, so if you want to give more suggestion in this, then comment us, we will replay your comment.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.