Hello Friends, today we will tell you about yoga poses that help to brighten your skin and make your skin healthy and glowing and you all will know how important yoga is for us. Helps keep the body healthy and boost our immunity
By doing yoga, the blood circulation system of our body is correct, so that the blood flow in your body is correct, due to which the body detoxes, then oxygen reaches the body properly.
And by doing yoga, you can increase the capacity and power of your lungs, we have also written an article on it, if you want to read that article, click here.
Yoga keeps you healthy inside and helps you look good from the outside. Yoga is beneficial for physical health but also does magical work on your skin.
Yoga Asanas for Glowing and Radiant Skin
- Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutation) For Glowing Skin
- Uttanasana(Forward Bending Pose) For Glowing Skin
- Vajrasana(Diamond Pose) For Glowing Skin
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) Yoga For Glowing Skin
- Sarvangasana(Shoulder Stand) Yoga For Glowing Skin
- Halasana(Plow Pose) For Glowing Skin
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose) For Glowing Skin
- Shishuasana (Child Pose) For Glowing Skin
- Padmasana For Glowing Skin
Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutation) For Glowing Skin
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation) is a very good yoga for glowing skin, our body feels fresh and healthy by doing this.There are a total of 10 mudras in this yoga, which by doing it fulfills a Surya Namaskar and you do Surya Namaskar everyday which Your skin will glow and your skin will be bright
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) Yoga For Glowing
Stress is one of the worst offenders for skin woes. Genieve tells us: “Emotional stress takes a huge toll on your hormones and your skin. When you live in harmony with work, friends, and commitments, your stress is reduced and your skin can glow.” Cobra pose helps reduce tension, stress, and fatigue by opening your lungs and energizing your body. By lowering cortisol (the “stress hormone”) and reducing oxidative stress, yoga helps to minimize and prevent the visible signs of skin aging brought on by dehydration and loss of elasticity.
How To Do Cobra Pose:
- Lie on your belly
- Stretch your legs out behind you with your knees touching and the tops of your feet resting on the floor
- Spread your hands on the floor beneath your shoulders and hug your elbows on your sides
- Press your feet and thighs firmly into the floor
- On your inhale, straighten your arms to push your chest forward and up off the floor
- Slowly roll your shoulders back and away from your ears to elongate your neck
- Hold for 5 breaths
Uttanasana(Forward Bending Pose) For Glowing Skin
Inversions are one of the best exercises to bring blood flow to the face and increase oxygen supply to skin cells. “If I don’t have an opportunity for an entire yoga practice, I take at least five minutes and turn upside down—it’s anti-gravity and anti-aging and absolutely gives the skin a healthy glow.
How To Do A Standing Forward Fold:
- Stand in Mountain Pose with your hands resting on your hips
- Slowly exhale and bend forward from your hips (not your waist)
- Bend your knees as much as you need to relieve tension from your lower back
- Allow your head to hang heavy
- If possible, bring your palms to rest on the floor or against the back of your ankles; if not, cross your arms in front of you, holding your elbows
- With each inhalation, slightly lift and lengthen your torso; be mindful to avoid rounding your back
- Inhale and exhale deeply for 5 breaths
Halasana(Plow Pose) For Glowing Skin
Halasana beautifies our skin in a different way and halasan is great for calming our mind, reducing stress and fatigue, and improving your digestive process. All these problems appear on our skin and correcting them gives healthy and glowing vision. This asana is also known for regulating our metabolism and removing toxins from your body.
In this posture, the shape of the body becomes like a plow. That is why it is called halasana. Halasan is important for making our body flexible. This keeps our spine forever young.
- Lie on your back on a yoga mat.
- Keep your hands close to the body. The palms will stay on the ground.Breathing inward, lift the legs upwards.
- The legs will make a 90 degree angle from the waist. The pressure will remain on the abdominal muscles.
- Support the waist with your hands while raising the legs.
- Tilt the straight legs towards the head and move the legs behind the head. Will touch the ground with the toe.
- With the hands removed from the waist, keep it straight on the ground. The palm will remain downwards.
- The waist will remain parallel to the ground.
- Remain in this position for one minute. Focus on the breath, exhaling and bring the legs back to the ground.
- Do not hurry while leaving the seat. Bring the legs back to normal with a uniform speed.
- Metabolism is accelerated by doing this asana, which helps you to lose weight. Also, by doing this posture daily, belly fat is also reduced.
- This asana massages the internal organs of the body and increases mental capacity.
- his asana is more beneficial for spinal cord and it makes the spinal cord flexible.
- Doing this daily does not cause any problems related to the nervous system, so that you avoid stress and fatigue.
- If you want a beautiful and radiant face, then you must practice Halasana regularly.
- By doing this, your mental capacity is increased, so people doing brain related work must do it.
Vajrasana(Diamond Pose) For Glowing Skin
If you do Vajrasana (Diamond Pose) then it improves our digestive system. Poor digestive system causes skin diseases like pimples, blackheads and dryness etc. A healthy and strong digestive system is of paramount importance to maintain healthy glowing skin. Vajrasana (Diamond Pose) helps to relieve constipation and other stomach troubles. So we have to make our body healthy and skin glowing, so do Vajrasana (Diamond Pose) in yoga.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.