Hello friend, today we are going to tell you that if you do not sleep, then we are going to tell you about this trick, which will help you in this problem, to help you sleep fast.
You can have many reasons for the pain of insomnia like hormones coming in the body and it can also be common teenage anxiety and depression and also due to personal family problems.
Therefore, due to insomnia, you can have many diseases which can be very dangerous for you.
Fall Asleep Faster by Doing This Thing Right Before Bed
Good sleep depends on three factors: how much sleep you get, how long you sleep and your sleep schedule. The best way to maximize all three is for sleep experts to focus on “sleep hygiene,” behaviors that help you sleep better.
The decisions we make throughout the day — such as what and when we drink, how much we eat and when we go to bed — affect our ability to sleep at night.
Keep these things in mind before sleeping
- Stay away from electronic screens for at least half an hour before bedtime.
- Make sure your bed is clean before sleeping.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bedtime (alcohol can help you fall asleep, but it can reduce the quality of your sleep).
- Create a consistent routine that helps signal to your body that it is time to sleep.
- Sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning.
- Save your bed for sleeping — Keep reading, snacking, and watching in other parts of your home.
- If you need to wind down at the end of the night, listen to a podcast or guided meditation instead of scrolling through social media or other sites.
Sleeping method: The military method
This method derives from U.S. military practices. The 1981 book Relax and win: Championship performance by Lloyd Winter gave it some popularity.
The full military method takes 2 minutes, but the final 10 seconds are the key to falling asleep:
- Briefly tighten then relax the facial muscles. Allow the tongue to relax.
- Drop your shoulders toward the ground and allow the arms to dangle loosely by your sides.
- Inhale and exhale at a normal pace while relaxing the chest.
- Relax the thighs and lower legs.
- Allow the mind to clear, letting thoughts come and go without dwelling on them or passing judgment.
- Picture a relaxing scene, such as floating in a boat watching blue skies, or lying in a black hammock surrounded by soothing darkness. If it is not possible to visualize either scene, repeat the mantra, “don’t think.”
- You should fall asleep within 10 seconds of performing step 6.
It is important to note that no research supports the effectiveness of this method. While various online blogs and forums reference it, studies are necessary to prove it is a reliable method for falling asleep within 10 seconds.
Benefits of sleeping well:-
- It increases your immunity power.
- By sleeping well, you will feel a new energy in yourself the next day.
- Getting good sleep improves your mood
- By sleeping well, your memory power increases.
- There are some hormones in your body which are released specifically at night like growth hormone etc. Therefore you should get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- If you are not able to sleep well at night then it can make you feel tired the next day when your concentration power can be etcetera.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor. |