Many people do not even know that their BP is high, so at least sometime after 40 years, we all have some medical tests that should be done. What is most important in that is BP, so we must check blood pressure sometimes.
And you will be shocked to hear that more than one billion people are suffering from this disease worldwide. And every third person in India is in the grip of this disease.
And every year, 71 lakh people lose their lives due to this disease.
What is blood pressure:-
Whenever we go to the doctor for treatment of any disease, the doctor first checks our pulse rate and BP.
Blood pressure provides a very good idea of the general health status of a person. Just as we get fever due to some infection in the body, similarly, the first symptom of many diseases is low blood pressure. There is blood pressure and the pressure that our blood exits on the artery walls.
There are two types of blood pressure:-
- Hypertension (increased blood pressure)
- Hypotension (drop in blood pressure)
This disease is directly related to our heart. Our heart is continuously pumping blood through the artery and transporting it throughout the body. And when the blood pressure increases above the arteries, then only the person has the problem of hypertension.
Then let’s talk about what is normal blood pressure and what is high blood pressure, and what is low blood pressure.
- Normal blood pressure is 120/80mmHg
- High blood pressure stage 1 = 130/80mmHg
- High blood pressure stage 2 = 140/90mmHg
- Contact a doctor immediately if your blood pressure is 180 systolic and 120 diastolic, then 180/120mmHg
All these values sperm means which instrument is used to measure blood pressure. We call it Sphygmomanometer.
What causes blood pressure:-
- In our diet, you stop eating more salt. Due to excessive salt, high blood pressure occurs.
- Don’t get angry too much.
- Stop eating too much fat. High blood pressure is caused by excess fat.
- Start exercising. Due to lack of exercise, blood pressure occurs.
- It is necessary to do physical activity daily, do running, do yoga, go for a walk, etc.
- Consuming tobacco and consuming alcohol also increases blood pressure.
If you see these symptoms, get your blood pressure checked immediately:-
Symptoms of high blood pressure:-
- having a headache
- feeling tired
- heaviness of head
- chest pain
- feeling weak
- difficulty breathing
- nose bleeds
- blurred vision
- increased heartbeat
Symptoms of low blood pressure:-
- feeling weak
- feeling nauseous
- to faint
- blurred vision
- restlessness, or nervousness
- shortness of breath
- yellowing of the skin
Home remedies for blood pressure:-
If we talk about reducing blood pressure at home, then it can be a little difficult, but not impossible, today. We will tell you the home remedies to bring blood pressure normal.
- You have to eat one gooseberry every day on an empty stomach.
- You have to drink a glass of water by adding one black pepper in a day. It will help in bringing your blood pressure back to normal.
- Eat two cloves of garlic every morning on an empty stomach. This will bring your blood pressure to a normal level.
For more information, contact a doctor or ayurvedic contact specialist. Before taking these home remedies on yourself, do consult a doctor once.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.