Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence, which you must have heard about and nowadays we are also using it in the form of software like Google Map and Google Assistant in all the smartphones.
Man is the only creature in this entire universe, whom God has given the brain and the skill to use it in the right way.
Where has man reached today with his intelligence and skill, on the strength of this intelligence, humans have made many other inventions like the computer, internet, smartphone, due to which the life of us human beings has got a new direction.
In the field of technology, man has developed so much that now he is thinking of making a moving machine that can think like him and use his brain, which can have the ability to work exactly like humans. The machine made from that advanced technology is called Artificial Intelligence.
People don’t know much about it. That is why today we will read information related to Artificial Intelligence.
In which you will what it is, where it will be used and what are its advantages and
tell about disadvantages, then first of all we will know what Artificial Intelligence is.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence, which is called an artificial intelligence (ai) in Hindi, here artificial means that made by a person and intelligence means intelligence i.e. the power of thinking, that is, a branch of computer science that is developing such a machine which is a human being. able to think and act like.
When we prepare a computer in such a way that it can work like human intelligence, then it is called artificial intelligence. That is, when we set such a program in a machine that it can work like a human, it is called Artificial Intelligence.
This is the power of intelligence, it grows automatically in us human beings by seeing something, hearing something, touching something that we can think about how we should behave with that organism. In the same way, a kind of intelligence is developed inside the computer machine, through which a computer system or robotic system is created, which runs on the basis of the same logic on which the human brain works.
Some scientists of computer science had put the concept of AI in front of the world, in which they said that a computer controlled machine or a software is being planned to be created through an AI concept that can think in the same way as a human being. The mind thinks.
Humans also want to do the work of analyzing and remembering thinking, instead of their brain, with a machine computer. That is why emphasis is being laid on the progress of Artificial Intelligence.
AI is also known as machine learning in computer science. It is a part of machine learning that allows systems to learn and improve on their own from experience, and the primary importance in this is to allow computers to learn on their own without humans.
Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and learn from it automatically. Just as humans improve their abilities from their experience, so there are programs of AI through which machines can also do learning.
Which computer language is used in artificial intelligence?
In today’s time python programming language is being used the most for AI and machine learning.
Let us now know who started AI,
When humans were discovering the real power of computer systems, then in the human mind they forced them to think whether a machine can also think like humans. From this question started the development of artificial intelligence, behind which there was only one purpose, to create such an intelligent machine which is as intelligent as humans and has the ability to think, understand and learn like them.
The father of artificial intelligence,
John McCarthy first used the term artificial intelligence in 1995. He was an American computer scientist who first talked about this technology in a conference in 1956. That is why he is also called the Father of Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is not a new topic. It has been discussed around the world for decades. It is happening.
The basis of films like Matrix, Robot, Terminator, Runner is artificial intelligence where the form of the robot was shown how it thinks and acts like a human.
Where is Artificial Intelligence used?
The popularity of artificial intelligence is increasing with great noise and today it has become a topic that is being discussed a lot in the field of technology and business.
Many experts and industry analysts believe that AI or Machine Learning is our future but if we look around us, we will find that it is not our future but the present.
With the development of technology, today we are connected with AI in some way or the other and are also using it. Recently many companies have invested heavily in machine learning. Due to this many products and apps became available to us. So let us give you examples of some of the knowledge available in today’s time.
- You must have seen the Apple phone. You must have also heard about its most popular personal assistant Siri. Siri is the best example of Asia. With this, you can get all the things that you used to do before trying in the Internet like sending messages, finding information from the Internet, opening any application, setting timer, setting alarm etc. You can get it done.
Siri uses machine learning technology to understand your language and questions. However, it is only available on iPhone and iPad.
Similarly, the Alexa device is Windows’ Cortana and Android phone’s personal assistant is Google Assistant which is used to work like Siri.
- Google uses AI in many of its areas, but this technology has been used well in Google Maps. Google Maps tracks our location and also uses AI enabled mapping to show us the right way and helps us to point out the correct form.
- Popular e-commerce website Amazon has also launched such a revolutionary product called Echo. It can answer your questions, read them for you, give your traffic condition and weather report, any sport. You can also create your score and schedule.
- The use of AI is not only in smartphones, but it is also being used a lot in the field of automobiles. If you like cars then you must know about Tesla car. This car is one of the best footwear available till date. After connecting to the Tesla car, features like self-driving are available in it.
Similarly, many more self-driving cars are being built, which will become smarter in the coming times as well.
- AI is also being used extensively in the manufacturing industry. The work which used to take hundreds of people to do earlier, today with the help of machines the same work is being done very quickly and better.
- We get glimpses of AI in video games too. Like in many games you have to play on computer
like chess and ludo. Apart from all this, AI is also used in speech recognition, computer vision, robotics, finance and weather forecasting and the health industry.
What are the benefits of Artificial Intelligence?
- AI helps us reduce our errors and increases our chances of achieving accuracy with greater accuracy.
- Using Artificial Intelligence helps in making faster decisions and acting quickly.
- Unlike humans, machines do not require frequent rest and refreshment. He is able to work long hours and neither asks nor gets distracted nor gets tired.
- With the help of AI, there can be a big change in the areas of communication, defence, health, disaster management and agriculture etc.
What are the disadvantages of artificial intelligence?
- The benefits of artificial intelligence are not very clear yet, but regarding its dangers, it can be said that the biggest loss due to the arrival of artificial intelligence will be human.
- AI will work in place of humans and machines will start making decisions on their own and if they are not controlled then it can also pose a danger to humans.
- Experts say that if thinking robots start considering humans as their enemies for some reason or circumstance, then there can be a danger to humanity.
- Manufacturing of Artificial Intelligence requires huge cost as these are very complex machines, their repair and maintenance require huge cost.
- None of this There is no doubt that artificial intelligence is taking away the jobs of many people, in such a situation the problem of unemployment is going to increase even more.
AI is such a technology that we are using it to our advantage but the truth is also to find a way to avoid its risk.