Dates are one of the healthiest dried fruit that does really good inside your body. It is really nutritious and helps you to remain healthy and fight sickness. ?
Dates are very beneficial for health. It not only contains fiber but it also benefits in many diseases. According to ayurveda, date palm is sweet, nutritious, invigorating, relieving, satisfying, galling, semen and soft. Dates and dates are rich in vitamins, protein, fiber, carbohydrates and sugars. Therefore, it is used to supply the attrition of the body in all fasting.
Here are some of the proven health benefits of dates:-
- Dates are high in fiber which is important for your overall health.
- High in Disease-Fighting Antioxidants to reduce the risk of several diseases.
- Dates help in improving brain function
- It helps in ease late-term labor in pregnant women
- Dates are a good source of fructose, a natural type of sugar found in fruit.
- Good for bone health and blood sugar control
- A large amount of vitamin A is found in dates. Lack of vitamin A causes discomfort to the eyesight, which removes dates.
How Many Dates Should You Eat a Day?
It is ideal to have 100 g of dates or a handful of dates every day to get all the essential nutrients. Though the quantity to be consumed may differ from person to person based on calorie needs and underlying health conditions. You may refer to a nutritionist to know how many dates you need to eat every day. A 100 g serving of dates on average contains:
- Calories: 314 kcal
- Protein: 2.14 gram
- Fat: 0.38 grams
- Carbohydrates: 80.6 grams
- Fiber: 6.7 grams
- Sugar: 66 grams
Eating dates increases sex power
Dates are helpful in increasing sex power in men. A few years ago, in a research, scientists had made this point evident.
Research had said that dates contain amino acids, which increases sexual power in men. If it is consumed regularly with milk, then the benefit increases further.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.