The rainy season has come and it is giving us relief from the heat, but while enjoying the rainy season, we have to pay attention to the health of ourselves and our family because rain also brings many diseases with it which can overwhelm you. If you have not paid attention to these things:-
So let’s know together what we should and should not do in this rainy season for our health.
Do this in rainy season:-
- Drink pure and boiled water. Because the chances of water contamination are high during the rainy days, you can become a victim of many diseases like typhoid, cholera etc.
- If you are going out somewhere and you get drenched in the rain, then come home to take a bath or wash your hands and feet thoroughly with soap, this reduces your risk of getting sick.
- In the rainy season, if you bring any fruit or vegetable from outside, then bring it home and wash it thoroughly in running water (meaning under the tap). This will clear out many types of bacteria found on the skin of fruits and vegetables and reduce your risk of getting sick.
- In the rainy season, eat only well-cooked food.
- Allergies are very common during the rainy season as viruses and bacteria are easily spread in the environment. To avoid this, you must wear a mask on your face while leaving the vehicle.
- In the rainy season, definitely eat vegetables that strengthen your immune system.
- Make sure to do yoga every morning.
Keep these things in mind during the rainy season:-
- Do not allow stagnant water to stagnate around your house as mosquitoes breed in stagnant water which cause major diseases like dengue malaria.
- Do not leave any water reservoir open in your house.
- Sometimes water gets stored in the flower pot which can give birth to mosquitoes, so change the water in the flower pot from time to time.
- Clean the stagnant water, if necessary, spray or use mosquito nets to repel mosquitoes.
- Do not eat outside food. Through the food outside is tasty and tempting but it is not good for your health during the rainy season.
- Eat only home cooked food.
- On the road it is usually the potholes on the side of the road which get filled with water during the prasad season and many types of bacteria are also present in it which can and do harm to you.
- Therefore, do not walk in dirty water, it can harm your skin.
- Do not use the AC room when the rain gets wet, it can also make you sick.
- If you have been drenched in rain, then changing clothes, do not sit in wet clothes for a long time, it can lead to fungal infection.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.