Ashwagandha is a powerful Ayurvedic herb that we have got from our Ayurveda. It is used to cure many diseases. In fact Ashwagandha is a shrubby plant from which medicines are obtained and it acts like a lifesaving herb in diseases. There are many benefits of Ashwagandha, but its misuse can also cause harm. Powder of Ashwagandha in the form of medicine or capsule is readily available in the market.
Thank you very much for visiting our basicofscience.com and if you like our posts related to Ayurveda and Ashwagandha, then you should share it as much as possible. Now we talk that
What is Ashwagandha :-
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic medicine that has been used in Ayurveda for the treatment of diseases for centuries, it has been given an important medicine treatment in Ayurveda. And the use of ashwagandha in the Atharvaveda also tells about its presence. Ashwagandha, known as a miraculous and anti-stress herb in India traditional medicine system, is used in stress related diseases. Ashwagandha is derived from the name of horses and smell because it is named Ashwagandha due to the smell of horse urine and sweat from ashwagandha root and leaves. Ayurvedic researchers also believe that the consumption of ashwagandha gives strength and sexual strength like horse (horse).
Ashwagandha Tasir :-
Ashwagandha’s heat is hot, it generates heat in our body.
Benefits of consuming Ashwagandha :-
- In the defense system
- For diabetes
- Aphrodisiac properties
- For thyroid
- Gain in metabolism
- To improve muscle strength
- Fight cataract
- For skin problem
- For hair
- Benefits for heart health
- For cancer
- Depression effect
- Anti stress
- To treat
- Benefits in bacterial infection
- Useful in wound healing
- Ashwagandha is considered to be very effective in dangerous diseases like cancer. Many research and studies have reported that ashwagandha prevents cancer cells from growing and does not allow new cells of cancer to form and produces reactive oxygen species in the body.
- Ashwagandha acts like a lifesaving herb in diseases like stress. The doctors use Ashwagandha more for the mental and stress-affected patients, because its intake leads to better sleep due to which it is very effective in improving mental balance.
- Ashwagandha is also used to increase the power of the eyes.
- The use of Ashwagandha also strengthens your body’s immunity system, it empowers you to fight against diseases like colds and ashwagandha works to increase both white blood cells and red blood cells which is beneficial for our body.
Losses from Ashwagandha :-
- Excessive use of ashwagandha can be harmful to the stomach. Taking it may cause diarrhea. Therefore, before using it, you should consult a doctor and only then consume it.
- Use of Ashwagandha is good for sleep. But its use for a long time can also harm you.
- People suffering from blood pressure should take Ashwagandha in consultation with the doctor. Those who have low BP should not consume Ashwagandha.
- Excessive use of Ashwagandha can also be harmful for you. Excessive use of ashwagandha may also cause fever, fatigue, and pain.
- Not taking the right dosage of Ashwagandha can cause problems like vomiting and nausea.
Disclaimer – This post was only for your knowledge, if you want to consume Ashwagandha, then take it only after consulting a doctor and its wrong intake can have a very harmful effect on your body.