Include these things in the monsoon diet, beneficial for immunity
Welcome to our site Basic of Science and you will know how much people have started to pay attention to their immunity during the corona epidemic because we are at risk of getting infected when the immunity is weak, so we have to keep our immunity strong and healthy. Stay in the monsoon season, the risk of spreading the infection is high, so you should take a diet for the monsoon that boosts your immunity.
1. Turmeric – Turmeric has been used as a medicine in India since ancient times and turmeric is used in our food items.
Turmeric has anti-oxidant properties that help in improving our immunity. You can use turmeric in food and medicinal decoction by using it which helps in boosting our immunity.
2. Ginger- Ginger is a gift given by our nature which is very useful for us, it has been used a lot since ancient times and it is also mentioned in ancient texts and Ayurvedic herbs, it is ordinary used in food. Goes and when the ginger is dried it is called soot. We can use ginger in soup as well as in juice and in general we use it mostly in tea.
Ginger contains antimicrobial and antifungal ingredients which help a lot in improving the immunity system of our body.
3. Tulsi- Tulsi is considered very sacred in India and Tulsi has antibiotic properties that help in fighting the virus by strengthening the soil of our body. Tulsi has been used in medicines and as an antibiotic since ancient times. The use of basil is being given to us in tea or by putting basil leaves in hot water and boiling it and cooling it and drinking it boosts our immunity.
4. Coriander – Coriander is rich in our health because it eliminates many people like viral fever, it is mostly used in food and sauce.
5. Lemon lemongrass – You must have heard about the medicinal plant of Lemon Grass, the oil of this plant is considered very beneficial for unity and as it is used in seasonal fever, cough, cold, cold and its oil is used by you and the stomach. What goes into the infection in the urinary tract that gives us relief
6.Garlic- Garlic helps a lot in increasing our immunity and it has been said by the World Health Organization that garlic is used in ordinary food and it is also used in medicines, it is believed that fever is used with it. Benefits in asthma and throat problems
If you like this post, then follow us on Instagram and share this post as much as possible Thank you