Hello friends, today we will tell you that if you are not able to sleep at night, then how can you sleep quickly by doing all the breathing exercises?
Because a good sleep helps a lot in your health and your physical development, and if you are not able to sleep properly then you may have a lot of health related diseases or problems, so you can get it right. Must sleep.
If your sleeping cycle is bad then we’ll talk to you that you can sleep immediately by doing these exercises
Exercises to Help You Fall Asleep Fast
- 4-7-8 EXERCISE (Technic)
- DOUBLE THE EXHALE
- Bhramari pranayama breathing exercise (ALTERNATE NOSTRILS)
- MEDITATIVE BREATH
- EXCEL AT LIFE AUDIOS
4-7-8 EXERCISE (Technic)
This technique is used by the US military because this technique is used to get the soldiers to sleep quickly and on time.
Dr. Andrew Weil developed this technique as a variation of pranayama, an ancient yogic technique that helps people relax as it replenishes oxygen in the body.
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose for a count of four.(4 Sec.)
- Hold your breath and count of seven. (7 Sec.)
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.(8 Sec.)
- Inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
DOUBLE THE EXHALE
This technique is a breathing technique that doubles the length of exhalation while exhaling, promotes calming and restorative benefits. And in this, while exhaling for a long time, drag the breath for a long time.
- Lie on your back.
- Inhale through your nose for three seconds.
- Exhale out your mouth for six seconds.
- Repeat the cycle until you fall asleep.
Bhramari pranayama breathing exercise
These steps will help you perform the original Bhramari pranayama breathing exercise:
- Close your eyes and breathe deeply in and out.
- Cover your ears with your hands.
- Place your index fingers one each above your eyebrows and the rest of your fingers over your eyes.
- Next, put gentle pressure on the sides of your nose and focus on your brow area.
- Keep your mouth closed and breathe out slowly through your nose, making the humming “Om” sound.
- Repeat the process 5 times.
This technique of meditation breathing is a classic breathing technique that you can also use throughout the day. And this technique is used by yogis and sages.
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Inhale through your nose to full lung capacity.
- Exhale for the same count.
- Hold for two seconds between breaths and focus on your muscle relaxation.
- Keep focus by counting the seconds of each breath.
EXCEL AT LIFE AUDIOS
This technique is right and good from everyone because this technique is not exercised, in this we have to keep our body comfortable in the right place and peace and like you can sleep in your favorite place where you are more comfortable
place to i am feel comfortable
- Meadow rest
- Open sky and stars
Benefits of Good Sleep
- A good Sleep Boost the mood
- Healthier Heart
- Athletic Achievement
- Steadier Blood Sugar
- Weight Control
- Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Sharper Brain
Also Read – Sleeping Tips: How much sleep should you take? And the advantages and disadvantages of sleep
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.