Digestion of the food you eat every day is also very important and a digestive system is an important unit of our body, this is how our body runs and yoga is also a unit of our daily life which makes our body healthy so we 7 simple things that will make your digestive system strong and digestion of food completely,
1. Chair Pose (Uttkatasana)
Steps to pose chair first of all stand with your feet about the hips and your toes pointing in the forward direction.
Also, do sitting postures, such as sitting on a chair. Of course, no chairs are included.
Once set, place your arms above your head and make sure your shoulders do not touch your ears.
While doing this, keep your chest high. And there you cheated. Trust me, the practice is not as difficult as the pronunciation of its name.
2. Knees Into Chest
In this easy knee pain helps in the movement of your stomach after your work.
How to perform knees in chest
Use a mat for this one, the first thing you have got to do is lie on your back.
With this done, bring both your knees up and lock them with your chest so that the feet touch your chest properly.
While doing this, use your hands to move the knees closer to your chest and breathing.
Hold the pose for a few seconds, exhale the body and exhale.Young female doing yoga exercise, isolated on white background.
3. High Lunge Variation
High Lunge Variation helps your front body to open up which stretches your stomach, allowing movements further. High Lunge Variation not only helps you with stretching, but it also soothes indigestion and relieves constipation.
Steps to perform High Lunge Variation
- Take a mat and stand on it. Now, bend your left knee forward and take the other one backward and bend it, too.
- With that done, take your hands behind the back and clasp them together, this helps your chest to open up.
- Hold on for a few seconds and get back to your normal, standing position.
- Now, repeat the exercise with your sides changed
4. Seated Spinal Twist
Seated Position Twist helps in supplying blood to the digestive organs.
Steps to perform Seated Blood Twist
- Sit straight with both your legs outstretched in the front, you can use a mat.
- Now, lift your left knee and place it on the floor crossing the right one.
- Hold the position for a few seconds and then get back to your initial position.
- Repeat with the sides changed.
5. Supine Twist
Supine Twist helps you with peristalsis i.e. a rhythmic, wave-like contraction that helps the food to pass through.
It also helps you with any kind of gas problem by moving it out of your system. This helps to relieve any pressure you might be feeling in the abdomen zone of your body.
Steps to perform Supine Twist
- This requires a position where you are lying down flat on your back with your knees bent up and feet placed firmly flat on the floor/mat.
- Now, lift your hips and move them to the right side by… say, 1-2inches.
- Let your hips and seat back down take rest, and allow your knees to drop to your right.
- With that done, turn your head to the opposite side A.K.A. the left and while doing so, pinning your left shoulder to the floor
- Hold on the position for a few seconds and then release your body back to the initial position.
Make sure you’re consuming enough oxygen, keep taking deep breaths till you feel adequate.
6. Happy Baby.
Just as its name suggests, the position is very cuddly. Kidding, haha! Jokes apart, this position, just like Sunpine Twist, helps you with the movement of the food and gases by creating enough space to work efficiently.
Steps to perform Happy Baby
- Lie down flat on your back and then lift your legs up with your knees bending down over to your chest.
- Now, with the help of your hands, get a hold of your feet and pull them away from each other, resulting in the opening of the hips.
- Hold on to the position and make sure you are inhaling oxygen enough.
- Release the body back to normal and then repeat it if you feel like.
Make sure, you are inhaling and exhaling throughout the exercise.
7. Bridge Pose
Bridge Pose helps to open the front of the body therein stimulating the organs in the abdomen that go with digestion.
Steps to perform Bridge Pose
- Use a mat and lie down on your back with your knees bent up and your souls placed firmly on the floor whole, hip-width apart.
- With this done, lift your upper body up on your feet, accompanying your hips
- Take your hands beneath the body and clasp them together, providing stability to your upper body and your hips.
- Hold on the position and then release your body back to normal.