Hello friends, today we will tell you about a yoga pose of yoga, which is named mountain pose, this yoga helps in increasing the length of your body and it is a simple yoga pose that everyone can do and along with it Tadasana means Mountain pose is also very easy to do and the body does not feel too tired by doing it. This asana is very important for children or teenagers. Because physical height can be increased by regular practice of Tadasana. Let us know the right way to do it and other benefits.
How to do mountain pose
- First of all, stand up with your feet open slightly. Make sure that your body weight is equal on both feet.
- Now draw the breath in and take both the hands straight above the head.
- Now join the fingers of both the hands together and turn the palms towards the sky.
- After this, while raising the body with your toes, pull the palms towards the sky.
- Try to pull the body towards the sky as much as you can and remain in this position.
- Now slowly come back to the normal position.
- Repeat this sequence like this 5 to 10 times.
Benefits of Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
- Children and teenagers can increase the length of the body by practicing Tadasana daily. Because it strengthens your spine and can help it grow.
- Its practice can provide relief in back pain and it helps in improving the posture of your body.
- Some people have the problem of hump in the waist. This is due to the bending and weakening of the spinal cord. Tadasana is also very beneficial for this problem.
- Meditation and awareness can be increased by the practice of this yoga asana.
- Tadasana also strengthens our legs, hips and thighs.
- Mountain pose improves your posture and body awareness, strengthens your legs, and establishes good alignment. Tadasana may not seem like much, but keeping your body active and aligned is a tough task.
If you like this post, then share it and follow us on Instagram (@Basicofscience) and many thanks for coming to our site Basic of Science, keep visiting our site for tips related to such health.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as the advice of any doctor or medical professional. In the case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.